Instagram is a hub of visual-based content. Instagram posts contain a special vibe that attracts the attention of any individual. As they are entertaining, it also successfully holds the viewers and keeps them engaging. So what if we tell you, you can carry the same magic to your Shopify website. Would it interest you? If your answer is yes, then this article is just for you.
In recent times, due to absolute growth in eCommerce, there is fierce competition. To have an edge over the competitors, businesses are actively looking for new strategies. For example, many businesses are adopting the strategy of adding Instagram feeds to their Shopify store. We all know that a beautiful looking Shopify store helps create a good impression on the visitors and eventually helps you attain sales.
Various tools help you add Instagram feed to Shopify stores. This guide will provide you with the steps with one of the best apps available on Shopify store – Tagembed. You can find the app easily on the app store and operate it like a pro.
Tagembed is a well-renowned social media aggregator that helps in embedding social media feeds on your website, it brings the same magic to its Shopify store.
Steps to add Instagram feeds on Shopify store
As mentioned above, Tagembed is one of the best Shopify apps. With 3 simple steps, you can display Instagram feeds on your website. You just need to follow the steps mentioned below and within minutes, your website will be displaying Instagram feed on your website.
Here are two simple methods to add Instagram Feeds on your website:
#1 Using Instagram Feed Shopify App by Tagembed
#2 Without using Shopify App
#1 Using Instagram Feed Shopify App by Tagembed
- Install Tagembed Shopify App
- Create an Instagram feed
- Embed feed on the Shopify store
1. Install Tagembed Shopify App
- Sign in to your Shopify store account.
- Visit Shopify App Store.
- Search for the term Tagembed in the search box and install the Instagram app.
- Provide required permissions. As soon as your app is installed, it will redirect you to Tagembed.
2. Create an Instagram feed
- As you are redirected to the Tagembed, you will land on the Tagembed dashboard. Your widget will be ready and will appear on your screen. On the widget, click on the Open button.
- “Pick a source” window will appear on your screen which will have 15+ social media platforms as options. Click on Instagram Business select it as your store.
- Here, you have four options for your connection type, you can select from– Hashtag(#), Handle(@), Mentions, Tagged. Choose the option that suits your needs and provide needed details.
- Now click on the Create Feed button and provide your credentials.
And your Instagram feed will be ready and it will be visible on your screen. Here you can even customize the feed as per your requirement. Click on the Personalize option that appears on the menu bar to make desired modifications on the feed. It allows you to change the font size, font style and more. You can make desired changes to match the feed with the style of your website.
You can explore the website to try the features that Tagembed provides. These features add functionality to your e-Store and add grace to it. And now it’s time to embed the feed
3. Add Instagram feeds on website
- To begin with, click on the Embed Widget button on the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Choose Your Platform pop-up window will appear on your screen, select Shopify from the given options.
- It will redirect you to a new dashboard. Here you will have 2 options – Install on Shopify and Install on custom location.
- If Install on Shopify – can select where to install social feed. Next, select your feed from Select Wall to display and click on Add to Pages.
- If Install on custom location, copy the embedding code on your clipboard and paste the code on the backend of your Shopify store.
Alternatively, if you are not unwilling to use Shopify Apps, here are the steps to add Instagram feeds without using Tagembed Shopify App.
#2 Add Instagram Feeds without using Shopify Apps
- Collect Instagram feed
- Add Instagram feeds on Shopify stores.
1. Collect Instagram feed
- Sign up to the Tagembed free account, or if you already have an account, login to your Tagembed account.
- You will land on the Tagembed dashboard screen. If you are a new user, then your first widget will be ready and it will appear on your screen. Just click on Open to proceed. OR
If you are Tagembed’s old user and looking to create a new widget, click on the Create widget button that appears on the top right corner of the screen, provide a name for your widget on the pop-up window, and click on Create Widget to proceed.
- From the Pick a Source pop-up dialogue box, select Instagram Business from the given options.
- You have a choice to select from hashtag, handle, mention, or tag as your source. Enter the input accordingly and click on the Create Feed button.
2. Add Instagram feeds
- To begin the embedding process, click on the Embed widget button present on the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Choose your platform dialogue box will appear on your screen, from the given options select Shopify.
- Copy the embedding code on your clipboard.
- Log in to your Shopify store and paste the code on the backend.
And that’s it with just a few simple steps and in under 3 minutes, your Shopify store will be displaying an Instagram feed on your website.
Embedding Instagram feeds on the website can be very beneficial for the growth of your business. It helps in enhancing the visuals of your store and hence can attract more visitors to the website. And we all know, more visitors means more chances of attaining sales. With Tagembed you can easily apply the strategy and achieve desired results.