In today’s digitally dominated society Best Inventory App for Small Business, almost everyone uses multiple applications and software to make life easier and more convenient–including managing business assets. We can all agree that manually monitoring your company’s assets is a difficult task. However, keeping track of assets, particularly inventory, is critical in any Best Inventory App for Small Business.
Inventory tracking is an important part of a company’s internal control because it tracks and records all equipment, supplies, and business products. Consider how useful an inventory app would be–a simple and user-friendly app that keeps track of your entire business inventory. Shortly comes in handy here.
Shortly is a truly noteworthy inventory app that has captured the majority’s attention. It is ideal for any business (large or small) that requires a simple, low-maintenance, and easy-to-use inventory management system.
Shortly is a cutting-edge Best Inventory App for Small Business monitoring system that allows users to manage a business’s inventory via an app? The app is free for iOS and Android users, and it works well for both personal and business purposes. It could also be accessed via tablet and desktop computer (web-based). Users can even use the app on multiple devices at once.
Best Inventory App for Small Business In USA
The inventory application’s name is a good match for the list of features and benefits it provides. The app will allow users to sort the items and label them by categories such as cost, quantity, and so on. The user is essentially in charge of entering relevant information into the app.
What exactly is it?
Shortly is a free cloud-based inventory application that allows business owners to track their inventory easily and accurately. This is a visual remote monitoring system that allows you to add multiple pictures for each inventory item in multiple locations.
You can also add relevant item specifics to the shortly app, such as the item’s name, description, product code, quantity, price, and so on. This free inventory management app is truly amazing, but there is also a paid version available if you want to enjoy even more features Best Inventory App for Small Business .
Shortly inventory management app is similar to a visual file cabinet in that it allows you to display and keep track of the items you own with just a few clicks. It is a simple yet effective method of organizing your belongings.
Depending on your preferences, you can simply organize folders within the app by product, category, and so on.
1. Create a folder or folders
The first step is to create a folder within the app for each product and label it for easy reference based on the item category.
2. Include images
Take photos of the products POS System you want to track and save them to the app’s designated folder. The app allows you to add multiple photos to each item.
3. Include all necessary information
Add relevant descriptions, product prices, warranties, quantities, order dates, notes, and more to your products.
4. Save and synchronize
Ensure that your data is stored and synchronized across multiple devices, such as mobile phones, tablets, and desktop computers, so that you can track your inventory using whatever device you prefer.
5th. Data Backup
You can easily export inventory data to a PDF or CSV file for backup and reporting purposes.
Billing Software for Small Businesses In USA
Shorty’s Other Advantages
Shorty’s inventory management app lives Billing Software for Small Businesses up to its users’ expectations. Aside from accurately monitoring your inventory, you can also take advantage of its other more useful features.
1. The inventory app allows you to keep track of every item you lend to someone. You can even set a reminder to notify you when it is due to be returned.
2. Arrows can be added to images uploaded through the app. This allows you to easily keep track of where things are being placed. For example, you could take a picture of your room and then draw an arrow to the specific location or drawer where an item is kept.
3. Shortly users can also add custom notes, labels, or tags, as well as a custom field. This is an excellent method for locating items and distinguishing them from the rest of your belongings.
4. You can also share your inventory information with another user. The paid version of the Sortly inventory app allows you to register multiple accounts. In other words, multiple people may have access to your inventory.
5. Shortly is also accessible via the cloud Billing Software for Small Businesses. If you prefer to access your inventory data from a desktop computer, this is a great option. You can make use of this feature if you want to visually access your data on a larger screen.
Shortly PRO includes the ability to create three user accounts. If you need to sign up for another, you must pay $3 per month for the additional account.