At the point when you attempt to print a PDF record or different archives, you might stand up to Sage 100 Printer Not Activated mistake code 30 on your screen. Obsolete forms of Sage programming or missing drivers can be the significant purposes for such blunders. Fix this mistake as it will continue intruding on your printing cycle. In the event that you do not know how to sort this blunder out, we will help you. In this aide, we will clarify the significant reasons for the bombed printing cycle and how to fix the Sage 100 Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 on Windows 10.
What are the Causes of the Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 in Sage 100 Software?
There can be a few reasons that lead to the printer not initiated blunder code 30 in Sage 100 programming. Here, we are posting the most ideal factors that cause such interferences:
- The Amyuni driver isn’t refreshed.
- Sage PDF converter should have a few issues.
- The printer is misconfigured.
- The driver you are utilizing for the printer isn’t viable.
- UAC (User Account Control) is empowered.
- The PDF converter may be having a few issues.
- Harmed Email Writer can likewise cause Sage 100 printer not actuated mistake code 30.
- Your PDF converter is utilizing obsolete drivers.
These could be the reasons that you can’t produce PDF documents for print. To fix this issue, we will give some viable strategies. By playing out these investigating strategies, you can resolve printer not actuated blunder code 30 in Sage 100.
Resolve Sage 100 Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 on Windows 10
In case you can’t print by means of Sage print converter, you should take a stab at reinstalling the Sage 100 PDF converter. Other than that, you can refresh the printing drivers and right the Windows Registry authorization settings by giving it full control access. By checking the fundamental DLL documents, you can dispose of printing interferences. On the off chance that nothing works, you can reestablish the Windows framework to keep away from the Sage 100 printer not enacted blunder code 30 on Windows 10.
Allow us to take you through every technique with point by point guidelines. Ensure you follow these means with legitimate consideration.
Fix 1: Sage 100 PDF Converter Reinstallation
Because of the obsolete drivers, the PDF converter might bring blunders. In the event that you reinstall the PDF converter Sage 100 from Paperless Office Advanced Options, you can resolve the Sage 100 printer not actuated mistake code 30. We should view the accompanying strides to continue with the reinstallation:
- Dispatch “Sage” programming as a director.
- Then, at that point, go to the “Document” menu.
- Select the “Run” button.
- Now, enter the “PL_AdvanceOptions_UI” choice.
- After this, press the “Alright” button.
- Presently, click the “Alright” button again and pick the default date.
- Once done, press the “Introduce Converter” choice.
- Then, at that point, you can close the “Paperless Office Advanced Options” screen.
Whenever you are finished after these means, endeavor printing your reports. In case you are as yet tracking down any challenges, we have more arrangements.
Fix 2: Update the Printer Drivers
Harmed or obsolete printing drivers may likewise be the explanation that you face Sage 100 printer not actuated blunder code 30 on Windows 10. To determine this issue, you can check the new updates of drivers and update them. The accompanying advances can be followed for something very similar:
- On your Windows PC, open the “Gadget and Printers” choice.
- Then, at that point, select the “Sage PDF Converter”.
- After this, click on the “Printer” choice.
- Select the “Properties” tab.
- Snap on the “Progressed” tab.
- Here, you can tap on the “Amyuni Document Converter” choice.
- Press the “Check for Update” choice.
As your Windows framework looks for the new updates for your PDF converter, you can sit tight for some time. In case there is any update accessible, introduce it quickly on your PC. When the Sage PDF Converter is refreshed appropriately, you can take a stab at printing the record to confirm if the mistake has been settled.
Fix 3: Set Permission for Windows Registry
Mistaken authorization in Windows Registry may not permit you to play out specific activities in Sage 100 programming. On the off chance that you right the authorization in the library, you can fix the issues identified with the Sage printer on a Windows PC. Look at the accompanying advances:
- Select the Windows “Start” menu.
- Then, at that point, click on the “Run” choice.
- Select the “Regedit” choice.
- Find the “HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG\Software”.
- Snap directly on the “Product” key.
- Once done, select the “Authorizations”.
- Snap on the “Full Control for Users” choice from the rundown.
- Hit the “Apply” button.
Read Also-: sage 50 error code 1919
When you set the right authorization for Windows Registry, we propose you reinstall the PDF converter through PL_AdvancedOptions_UI on your PC. For this, you can keep following these means:
- Dispatch “Sage” programming.
- Then, at that point, go to the “Document” menu.
- After this, click the “Run” choice.
- Press the “Alright” button.
- Select the “Introduce Converter” choice.
As you reestablish your Windows framework and reinstall the PDF converter by means of PL_AdvancedOptions_UI, you can begin printing your archives. In case you are as yet having issues, change to the following technique.
Fix 4: Verify the DLL Files
At the point when you are confronting Sage 100 printer not initiated mistake code 30 on Windows 10, you ought to consistently check the legitimate DLL records are appropriately introduced on the workstation and server. Here are the accompanying DLL documents you should confirm:
- The CDINTF.dll document ought to be available in the “..\MAS90\Home” catalog on your server.
- CDINTF300.dll document ought to be accessible in the “C:\Windows\System32” catalog on the workstations. This is for Windows 32-bit. For 64-bit, the “CDINTF300.dll record ought to be available in the “C:\Windows\SysWoW32” index.
- If it’s not too much trouble, note that the CDINTF300.DLL is a duplicate of the CDINTF.dll record. Here, 300 alludes to the workstation. The extents of both 32-digit and 64 are 3436 KB and 3744 KB individually.
To enroll the DLL records on your server and workstations, one can play out the accompanying advances:
- Snap on the record and pick “Open with”.
- Then, at that point, begin perusing the “..Windows\System32\Regsvr32.exe” record.
- By following these means, you can undoubtedly check the DLL records in the catalog and register the documents whenever required. This will assist you to work with the PDF converter with next to no interferences.
Fix 5: Restore Windows System
Windows working frameworks can be hazardous in certain circumstances. Subsequent to executing the best strategies, in case you are as yet annoyed by the printer not enacted blunder code 30 in Sage 100 programming, you ought to reestablish your framework to fix it. Here are the directions to physically reestablish the framework:
- As a matter of first importance, reboot your Windows framework.
- When the framework is restarted, you can dispatch the “Framework Tools” choice.
- Then, at that point, select the “Framework Restore” choice.
- At the point when you see another screen, click on the “Reestablish My Computer to the Earlier State” choice.
- Change to the following tab where you should check the reestablish point. Here, you can choose the reestablish focuses dependent on your prerequisites.
- Once chose, you can choose the “Following” button.
- In the affirmation window, you can affirm the applied activity and hit the “following” button.
- Subsequent to playing out every one of the means for reestablishing the framework, you can restart the Windows PC. When it is totally on, you can dispatch Sage programming and endeavor printing PDF records. This more likely than not fixed the blunder at this point.
Sage PDF Converter can show startling blunders because of obsolete printing drivers or lacking authorization on Windows. In the event that you update the printing drivers or apply the vital settings in Windows Registry, you can resolve the Sage 100 printer not actuated mistake code 30 on Windows 10. In this aide, we have examined simple arrangements that will assist you with settling printing blunders in Sage programming.