Figure out How to fix Key file not found or Bad key file while opening Sage 50 data File. In the event that you’re getting “Key file not found” or “Bad key file” error message while opening Sage 50 file. Then you’ll have to play out a clean Re-install. You’re in an ideal situation ensuring that Sage 50 is cleare-d off of your framework.
Causes behind the “Key file not found” or “Bad key file” Issue
- At least one of the key files have been eliminate-d from Share-d Documents envelope area: Windows: C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Sage Software and thus a bad key file or key file not found blunder happens
- Some antivirus programs are slowing down Sage 50
- The Shared Documents envelope containing the Sage key files has been move-d or erase-d physically
- Malware is influencing the PC
- Sage 50 has not been enacte-d after establishment
How to Fix “Key file not found” or “Bad key file” error?
To fix Key file not found or Bad key file error in sage 50 accounting follow below given solution steps.
Solution I: Verify PC arrangement
- An outsider application might influence your Sage 50 usage. See Article ID 86048: Third party utilities, hostile to infection and firewall issues with Sage 50 preceding following the choices underneath
- On the off chance that there are no outsider utilities introduce-d, run a malware filter. Allude to Method I: Uninstall malware in Article ID 47945: Program doesn’t open while opening a file or utilizing the program symbol
- Check for lapsed antivirus programming and uninstall or re-install on a case by case basis
II: Run as Administrator
- Right-click on your Sage 50 symbol and pick Run as Administrator
- On the off chance that you actually get the blunder proceed to Option III
- On the off chance that you never again get the blunder “Key file not foun-d”, this coul-d show a consent issue to get to the product
- Allude to Article ID 15108 How to Run Sage 50 as Administrator
Also Read: https://kaafweb.com/body-pillow-and-12-reasons-to-choose-it/15955/
III: Verify Activation Status
- Open the Sage 50 work area symbol
- When provoked, actuate Sage 50
- In the event that the issue isn’t settle-d, procee-d to Option IV
- In Windows 8.1 and more established, go to Start, Control Panel, Programs, and Features.
- In Windows 10, Right-click on the Start menu and snap on Programs and Features/Apps and Features
- Select your rendition of Sage 50 from the rundown
- Click Uninstall
- Reinstall utilizing KB 74018 What download do I want? what’s more, KB 47873 How would I introduce Sage 50 Accounting?
- or on the other hand introduce it from the Installer Files envelope in C:\\Sage
V: Turn off Controlled Folder Access
- Select Start, Settings, Update and Security, Windows Security, Virus and danger assurance
- Under Virus and danger insurance settings, select Manage settings
- Under Controlled envelope access, select Manage Controlled organizer access
- Switch the Controlled envelope access setting to Off
Also Learn How to Resolve Sage Error 500, 501 and 503.
Are you still facing any issue to resolving Key file not found or Bad key file error? You can contact sage 50 customer support team to assist you. Sage 50 support team available 24*7 to help you.
High Class Birmingham Escorts
Top Leather Jacket Styling Ideas for Men in 2023
The Ultimate Guide to Fashion Leather Jackets: Styles, Brands, and More