QuickBooks is prone to various technical glitches and error bugs that may hamper your business activities. Well, we have come up with this write-up to discuss one of such common errors i.e., QuickBooks Error Code 30159. One can face this error code while verifying payroll subscriptions.
If you are also confronting the same issue and looking for the perfect solutions, the following article is for you. We have tried to mention all the possible solutions for resolving the same issue.
What does QuickBooks Error Code 30159 indicate?
QuickBooks payroll error code 30159 may occur when the payroll subscription has been expired or inactivated. Additionally, you may face the same issue because of damage in the paysub.ini file. Well, there can be lots of reasons that might be leading to the error code 30159. One of the main causes behind this error is “using an outdated version of the QuickBooks software.” Further, you can find out some of the probable causes for the same issue, and then you can get all the effective solutions to get rid of the QuickBooks error 30159.
What may give rise to QuickBooks Error Code 30159?
The following is a complete list of all the possible causes for the QuickBooks payroll error code 30159.
- Because of working on an older version of the QuickBooks application.
- Due to a virus or malware attack, you might be facing QuickBooks error code 30159.
- When the payroll subscription is in an inactive state, you may get the error code 30159.
- A damaged paysub.ini file might also be a reason for the same issue.
Solutions to getting rid of QuickBooks Error Code 30159
Below, we have provided you with effective solutions that can surely help you in fixing QuickBooks payroll error code 3019.
Solution 1: Add EIN to the company file
- The first step is to log into the company file.
- After that, click on the payroll option and click use my existing payroll service.
- Next, you will get an account maintenance window on the screen.
- Choose the Add File option and then click Add EIN number.
- If the radio tab is not enabled, this shows that you have already subscribed to the EIN number.
- Click on the Next tab and check all the info.
- Finally, open QuickBooks and check whether you are getting the error code or not.
Solution 2: Install the Latest Updates to your Windows
- First of all, click on the Start option and then type update in the search box.
- After that, choose the Enter key.
- Click Check for updates and then install all the latest updates if any.
- Finally, reboot the system and save the recent changes.
Solution 3: Try to Update the system manually
- Initially, you need to log into the system.
- After that, click on the Start tab and click on the All-Program option.
- Then, choose the Restore option and click Restore my computer.
- Click on the Next tab.
- Next, choose the most recent system restore point and click on the Next tab.
- Now, select the confirmation window.
- Reboot the system and download the QuickBooks repair tool.
- Click on the Scan tab and choose the Fix Error option.
- At last, you are required to reboot the system.
Also Read: Ways to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 15102
To Sum Up
We expect that QuickBooks Error Code 30159 has been rectified after following one of the aforementioned solutions. If you are experiencing any issues while applying any of these solutions, then it is recommended to get in touch with our ebetterbooks team by dialing a toll-free number 1-860-215-2261.