WINDOWS 10 customer service number comes with numerous features such as a calendar, contact manager, task manager, note-taking, journal, web browsing, and email application. Out of all these features, WINDOWS 10 is mainly considered for its email application.
Whether you want WINDOWS 10 for personal use or at a professional front, it can easily carry out all your email-related tasks. The advantageous features and reliable WINDOWS 10 customer service number +1 (8O5)-22O–128O have made the email program popular among users worldwide.
Why Contact WINDOWS 10 Customer Service Number
- Forgot WINDOWS 10 Password
Forgetting WINDOWS 10 passwords is one of the most common problems that users encounter from WINDOWS 10 customer support. If you are still unable to recover your account, you can call the WINDOWS 10 customer support number for assistance.
- Problem Attaching Files in WINDOWS 10
Another most common issue reported by users in their WINDOWS 10 accounts is a problem attaching files to outgoing emails.
- Check the size of the file you are attaching. Make sure it is within the prescribed limit.
- Make sure that the file does not contain any type of virus.
- WINDOWS 10 might not allow attachment of files with certain extensions such as .exe, .bat, .dll etc.
However, if the problem persists even after considering the above points, it is best to contact WINDOWS 10 customer support.
- Unable to Restore Delete Emails in WINDOWS 10
you have accidentally deleted emails in your WINDOWS 10 Mail account and you are unable to restore them, you can try recovering them by following these instructions:
- Go to the Deleted Items or Junk Email folder in your WINDOWS 10.com account located on the left-hand side panel.
- Similarly, for the Junk Email folder, select the email(s) you wish to recover and click on the “Not Junk” option. The emails
If you need further assistance regarding the problem, feel free to contact WINDOWS 10 customer support.
Unable to Unsend Emails in WINDOWS 10
ever send an email accidentally to the wrong email address in your WINDOWS 10 account, you can call it back to your account easily.
- Unable to Access Skype from WINDOWS 10
Microsoft allows users to access their Skype accounts within WINDOWS 10 only. If you are unable to use your Skype account from WINDOWS 10, you can try fixing it by following these steps:
- In your WINDOWS 10 account, click on the Skype icon located on the menu bar in the upper section.
- Then, select the name of the person with whom you wish to chat.
you can easily find assistance for your problem by contacting Microsoft WINDOWS 10 customer support.
Contact +1 (8O5)-22O-128O Microsoft WINDOWS 10 Customer Service Number
WINDOWS 10 customer service is known for offering reliable assistance to its esteemed users through various support options mentioned below. you can expect prompt resolutions for your query from WINDOWS 10 customer service Number +1 (8O5)-22O–128O.
One of the easiest ways to find assistance from WINDOWS 10 customer service is through help articles available at WINDOWS 10 Support. On this page, you can easily find assistance for most of the WINDOWS 10-related issues through the help article. To find support at WINDOWS 10 Support follow these steps:
- On your web browser, go to the WINDOWS 10 Support
- As you will start typing the keyword related to the problem, you will find auto-suggestions appearing on your screen. As you will enter such keywords, you will get an auto-suggestion list below the search bar.
Contact Microsoft WINDOWS 10 Customer Care Number
To seek assistance via live chat or call support, follow the information provided below:
- Open the Contact Office Support page on your web browser and describe the query or problems that you are facing with your WINDOWS 10 account.
- After describing the issue, you will need to click on the Get Help
- As you will click on the Get Help button, you will get two options like these:
- Use These Self-Help Solutions
- Get More Help – Live Chat and Call á
- Under Get More Help, you will two options – Live Chat & Call.
- This will open a new window on your screen where you will be connected to a live agent. Simply discuss your issue with the agent and get your query resolved.
- Similarly, to get assistance from WINDOWS 10 specialists, simply click on the Call button and find assistance for your problem instantly.